This post contains affiliate links. If you click & make a purchase, I receive a commission! Thanks! Read my full disclosure policy. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
No matter where you are in your walk with Jesus, you’re in the right place.
Whether you’re just starting to figure this whole Jesus-Bible-Christian thing out, you’ve taught Bible studies and attended church for 50 years, or are somewhere in-between, you are in the perfect place to for living on an adventure with Jesus.
Because when you invite Jesus in, your life becomes a grand adventure of faith.
And that’s what Life, Love, and Jesus is all about: not just growing your faith but living your faith out loud every day. And that may mean
- Learning to study the Bible
- Opening your home to the neighborhood
- Becoming a prayer warrior
- Serving the homeless
- Teaching your children about Jesus
- Fostering the unloved
- Learning how to be a godly wife
- Mentoring teen moms
- Planning for future ministries & opportunities
- Learning to trust God even when it’s hard
- Sharing your faith with new friends
- Committing to new habits that nurture your faith
- Serving in new and unexpected ways
BUT – it always means LOVE & JESUS meeting the hurting world
I write about the Bible and prayer – but we all know that’s where our faith starts, not where it ends. So I also write about how to live out what you are learning. To put feet to your faith at home, at work, and in the world.
I do my best to provide you with the tools and encouragement you need to be bold and consistent in living your faith.
Maybe you’re thinking, “Who is this person and why should I listen to what she says?”
That’s a fair question. Without boring you too much here’s a thumbnail sketch
- I wasn’t raised in a Christian home, but God found me anyway!
- I’ve been saved for 40+ years – and no, I don’t have a ‘pulled from the gutters’ backstory.
- I’ve been married for 35+ years (1983) – and many of them were rough years! I’m talking, “he moved out and filed for divorce twice” type of rough. I don’t want to gloss over this, because I know so many don’t have that redemptive miracle. But, yes, Jesus can even use this messy marriage.
- We have two grown & married sons, two beautiful daughters-in-law, and four amazing grandchildren.
- I attended Bible college, planned on a life in ministry, ended up as an Army wife, homeschooled, taught elementary school, and have moved upwards of 30 times.
- And through it all, Jesus has been my anchor. I wouldn’t have survived without a personal relationship with Him that held me together (along with amazing Christian sisters) through some pretty tough times.
- One more thing – I have a bit of a book-hoarding issue. My ideal life involves reading for several hours a day!
I write to share what I’ve learned, to encourage you in your struggles, and to point you to Jesus.
I frequently create tools to help my readers in some area of life or faith. These are sent out to everyone on my email list whenever I create something new. Join us and I’ll send you some goodies!