How is Your Daily Quiet Time?
Do you read God’s Word but don’t know what to do next?
Do you feel like you’re almost getting it…but not quite?
Do you long to have the Word come alive to you? To have verses jump off the page as if they’re written just for you? To do more than go through the motions?
GOOD NEWS!! You can have all of that and more. It all starts with building consistency in your quiet time habit.
Have you tried any of these?
- A read-through-the-Bible in a year program?
- Using a devotional book – either a classic or something newer (or both)?
- Reading a Psalm and a chapter of Proverbs every day?
- Reading through the New Testament, one chapter at a time?
These are all wonderful, worthwhile approaches to the Word. But if you’re not connecting with the Lord while going through these, then something needs to change.
- Maybe your heart needs to change. If so, confession, repentance, and prayer are where you should start.
- Or maybe your habits need to change. Perhaps by having your quiet time first thing in the morning instead of as the last thing at night.
- Or maybe your approach needs some new vitality with a touch of support. You can get that through a guided workbook, like Sweeter Than Honey.
This is such a nice and useful guide. You’ve included things I don’t usually see in other devotional guides that I think will be very helpful.
What’s Included in Sweeter Than Honey?
Hey there! I’m Tammie.
I become a Christian when I was 17. And I knew nothing! Although I attended the Catholic church as a girl, I only learned some basic Bible stories. I knew nothing about having a relationship with Jesus or learning from the Bible.
Don’t the best stories start that way? But God was faithful to teach me! He used older believers. He used Bible college. He used the many churches I’ve attended. He used Bible study workbooks, Christian authors, and Sunday School classes.
But mostly, He used His Word and His Spirit. And I’m telling you – there is no better combination!
I learned how to learn from the Word. I learned how to live out my faith. I learned so much. And now I just want to share with you.
I’ve had a lot of failures in my daily quiet times. I’ve also learned how important it is by failing! That’s why I wrote Sweeter Than Honey – so you can get this vital habit mastered! There is no substitute for time with Jesus!!
This is a very appealing and professional guide. I love the clear instructions and emphasis on making and continuing good habits. I especially love how many Scriptures are included and that the emphasis is on what the Bible actually says not just what we think it means. — Elizabeth H.
Wow! Thank you so much for your ministry of teaching and encouragement. This looks awesome. I can’t wait to get into it. — Karen P.
I love your content as I love all your products that I have purchased. — Patricia G
Thank you so much for your writing and products that help me to have a richer walk with God. — Elaine M.
Start your new devotional habit today with Sweeter Than Honey.