A Book-by-Book Guide to the New Testament
Are you ready to dig into the New Testament and finally get it?
Digging Deeper will help you study the New Testament with confidence.
- You want to understand the Bible – especially the New Testament – but there’s so much to learn! Being determined is great, but sometimes you need more.
- Sometimes you just need a guide to show you the way. Someone who’s been where you’re going, ready to point out all the helpful hints that make the journey easier.
- Digging Deeper is that guide. It is specifically designed for anyone who wants to begin studying God’s Word but doesn’t know where to start.
- Digging Deeper is a book-by-book guide to the New Testament that can help you put all the pieces together.
Is this you?
- Do you love the idea of studying the Bible, but also find it confusing or overwhelming?
- Do you have questions like “Where do I start?” “How will I ever understand this?” “What do I do?”
- Do you listen to others share what they’re learning and think, “How did they learn that?” or “Where is that found?” or even “They know so much, I’ll never know that much!”
Digging Deeper was created just for you! It isn’t for Bible scholars or seminary graduates. This guide is for you – just a normal person who wants to know the New Testament better.
Have you ever had one of these thoughts?
The New Testament doesn’t have to leave you confused, avoiding some parts, mixing up who’s who and where’s where, or simply giving up.
Digging Deeper: A Book-by-Book Guide to the New Testament gives you the tools you need to sort out the Herods, learn why Matthew and John present such different pictures of Jesus, and finally understand how those parables of farmers and sheep apply to your life in the 21st century.
Imagine if you…
Digging Deeper includes
What others are saying
Hey there! I’m Tammie.
I become a Christian when I was 17. And I knew nothing! Although I attended the Catholic church as a girl, I only learned some basic Bible stories. I knew nothing about having a relationship with Jesus or learning from the Bible.
Don’t the best stories start that way? But God was faithful to teach me! He used older believers. He used Bible college. He used the many churches I’ve attended. He used Bible study workbooks, Christian authors, and Sunday School classes.
But mostly, He used His Word and His Spirit. And I’m telling you – there is no better combination!
I learned how to learn from the Word. I learned how to live out my faith. I learned so much. And now I just want to share what I’ve learned with you.
I want you to know God’s Word and the God of the Word intimately. I pray Digging Deeper: A Book-by-Book Guide to the New Testament will help you do that.